Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Peroxide Love


I have a tendancy to talk about things alot but never do them. This summer I'm changing all that.
I've wanted to dye my hair platinum for over a year now.
Yesterday, I finally did it!
pics:



before


after!

I love it!!!

In other news I want to go back to Los Angeles so bady. My 2 best friends are having a really hard time and I just want to be there for them. I feel like there's only so much i can do from a computer or phone. I want to hug them!!! and it's going to be more than 70 days till I can do that and that breaks my heart.

Work is going fairly well. It's feeling more like work now than it did at first.

<3

2 comments:

Monica Who said...

WOW! That was a great decision with your hair!! It looks *spectacular*

Sarah said...

Your hair looks AWESOME.
I dig it!