Sunday, June 8, 2008

Jessica Mopping

So I had to wash the floor today at work. major ick, it totally changed color. who knew it was concrete down there and not black?! So anyway they told me to mop and it became very apparent that I have never mopped a floor before. I felt like Jessica Simpson trying to clean. I was just kind of shoving that huge, heavy, dirty thing around. Oh well it got done but a word to the wise: I don't do housework. Cooking yes. Cleaning no.

The hottest guy came in today *swoon*. he's a vendor so he should be back ;)

I saw "Son of Rambow" last night. It was amazing. So funny. See it.

In other news:
*I'm working out again. alot. my lats hurt...
*I crack my gum
*The cat at work will only drink water if i put his dish right under the faucet. Bloody neurotic cat. cute though...

love,

No comments: