Thursday, June 12, 2008

At last!

I'm happy with a cake!!!

This has NEVER happened. By the time I'm finished I've found some reason to hate it. lumpy here, torn here, something wrong with it that makes me want to throw it against a wall. But today, at last, i've finished a whole piece and I'm very happy with it.

I present, the creation of Hello Kitty (misty don't look cause this is your cake!)











have you ever seen such cruelty!!







the skeleton



fondant!!!



I hate it. It's sooooooo ugly. look at that awful streaky green paint and the ugly face. I hate it.





naked again. I had to rip off the head and cut it all off.





Much better :D




DONE!



cupcakes I made to go with Hello Kitty.



My masterpiece :)


I love it.

2 comments:

janet said...

omg seriously this is soo cute!!!!!
misty you are sooo lucky!!!!

Sarah said...

Misty is so lucky to have a friend like you!