Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Like Bottle Caps in my Pockets

Sometimes my friends impart some very wise words of wisdom to me.

"your enthusiasm, attitude and perspective are going to get you everything your heart desires"

"find what makes you happy and cling to it. life is too short not to"

and like the bottle cap that i inevitably find in every single pair of jeans i own, these thoughts will stay nestled into the corners of my mind until I come across them and be flooded with the good warm memories of these friends and all the love they've sent me in the past.

tomorrow is shopping and baking and a hair model gig. and maybe a few more bottle caps

1 comment:

janet said...

oh the bottlecaps.. good times were had by all. now that i'm single and fabulous again, i think we need to start collecting more of those bottlecaps!