Friday, June 6, 2008

I'm just a head in a box on the table...

I got to skype with my best friends tonight with my webcam! It was so nice to talk to them and see their faces. I love them so much! Even if I wasn't really at the party, my face was on the laptop screen on the table. I felt like a Harry Potter painting, a living picture, just my head in a box on the table, lauging and talking to everyone.
It's not like being there.
But for now it's as close as I can get.

In other news:
* I got compleatly owned by a rogue wave at the beach and I wasn't even in the water.
* I'm making a "do not disturb" sign next time I go to the beach.
* I've sent 300 text messages in 5 days.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Webcams are uber fun.
Hoorah!

janet said...

yay! i loved talking to you too :)
we need to do that again. ASAP!!